How To Use Bitcoin
If you selected Bitcoin (BTC) as your payment method then read below
- On your account page there will be a BTC amount and a BTC address/QR code.
- Most BTC wallets allow you to simply scan the QR code then you input the amount to send. - (ex. Cash App, Coinbase, Electrum, Blockchain Wallet, etc)
- If your BTC wallet does NOT have this feature then simply copy the BTC address from your account page and paste it to your wallet’s address field.
- Next, copy the amount of BTC our site requested and paste that into the amount field. (where it asks for the amount to send).
- Send your payment and wait about an hour for the BTC transaction to confirm.
Note: Since sometimes BTC’s network gets overloaded due to increased usage, we urge you to add $2-$3 to your payment to prevent your transfer from potentially taking hours to days to confirm. The extra few dollars will help the order confirm much quicker.